This project was submitted by @.
Example LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3Game Program
This program requires LEGO® EV3 MicroPython v2.0 downloadable https://education.lego.com/en-us/support/mindstorms-ev3/python-for-ev3.
Building instructions can be found at https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/mindstorms/buildarobot.
EV3Game works as follows:
Put a small ball or marble under the middle cup.
Choose the difficulty level by the IR beacon buttons: the Up buttons raise the level (up to 9) and the Down buttons lower the level (minimum 1). The level is printed on the screen.
Press the Touch Sensor to start the game and make the robot shuffle the cups.
- Guess which cup has the ball by pressing:
- Left Up IR button: choose left cup
- Beacon IR button (press twice): choose middle cup
- Right Up IR button: choose right cup
- Repeat again and again to play many games.