This project was submitted by @.
Example LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 Dinor3x Program
This program requires LEGO® EV3 MicroPython v2.0 downloadable at https://education.lego.com/en-us/support/mindstorms-ev3/python-for-ev3.
Building instructions can be found at https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/mindstorms/buildarobot.
NOTE: please add a Color Sensor to Dinor3x’s back or tail.
Dinor3x works as follows:
Dinor3x roars when the Beacon button is pressed
- Dinor3x changes its speed when detecting some colors
- Red: walk fast
- Green: walk normally
- White: walk slowly
- Dinor3x walks or turns according to instructions from the IR Beacon
- 2 top/up buttons together: walk forward
- 2 bottom/down buttons together: walk backward
- Top Left / Red Up: turn left on the spot
- Top Right / Blue Up: turn right on the spot
- Bottom Left / Red Down: stop
- Bottom Right / Blue Down: calibrate to make the legs straight