This project was submitted by @.
Example LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 Bobb3e Program
This program requires LEGO® EV3 MicroPython v2.0 downloadable at https://education.lego.com/en-us/support/mindstorms-ev3/python-for-ev3
Building instructions can be found at https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/mindstorms/buildarobot.
Control Bobb3e as follows:
Make Bobb3e lower the forks by pressing the IR Remote Control’s 2 Left Buttons together; make him raise the forks by pressing the 2 Right Buttons together
- Drive Bobb3e around according to instructions from the IR Beacon:
- 2 Top/Up Buttons together: drive forward
- 2 Bottom/Down Buttons together: drive backward
- Top-Left/Red-Up and Bottom-Right/Blue-Down together: turn left on the spot
- Top-Right/Blue-Up and Bottom-Left/Red-Down together: turn right on the spot
- Top-Left/Red-Up: turn left forward
- Top-Right/Blue-Up: turn right forward
- Bottom-Left/Red-Down: turn left backward
- Bottom-Right/Blue-Down: turn right backward
- Bobb3e beeps his alarm whenever reversing